Teach With Us
The Unity Studio is a beautiful space dedicated to Yoga, Dance, Bodywork, Healing & other related practices. Our mission is to provide a welcoming, nurturing, homely space that is accessible for the whole community.
Get in touch to work with us
We have weekly timetable slots available for teachers and therapists to offer classes, treatments and more.
Please get in touch with us if you would like to teach or offer a therapy at the Brighton Studio.
About the Studio
The studio is well equipped with yoga mats, blocks, belts, bolsters, eye pillows, blankets and a music system. We also have massage couches, chairs, backjacks, mattresses, tables and a white board.
We offer AntiGravity yoga swing hooks, and the shared use of other supportive structures such as a yoga ‘feet up’ frame used for assisted inversions.
The studio has wooden floors and large mirrors, and is adorned with plants, candles, paintings and Buddhas. There are comfortable moroccan mattresses and we can offer overnight accommodation.
The Unity garden is a sunny decked courtyard – an ideal oasis for study and relaxation.
Terms & Conditions
- Weekly timetable slots are available between 7am and 10pm Monday to Friday and 7am – 12pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Hire agreements form a monthly rolling contract.
- Weekly slots are bookable on a minimum one calendar month basis with the first months hire price due at the time of booking.
- The Studio is closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day but open on all other bank holidays.
- Payment is required on a monthly basis, due one month in advance of the booking month, for the the duration of the contract.