Friends of Unity
At The Unity Centre Lewes we are keen to bring the benefits of our services to all sectors of the community.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate social responsibility is a valuable way for companies to demonstrate their investment in community & humanity whilst contributing to society and supporting their employees.
At The Unity Centre Lewes we are keen to bring the benefits of our services to all sectors of the community. We are a CIC, and as such we strive to continuously raise money so that we can offer free and reduced priced classes, events and projects to those most in need. Certain vulnerable or marginalised members of the community are unable to gain access to holistic services, though they can often be life-enhancing and often life-saving.
One way in which we tackle this is through our ‘Friends of Unity’ Scheme.
This is where you as a local business can get involved and at the same time reap rewards in terms of advertising and the well being of your staff.
Benefits to your business
- Your business advertised as ‘Friends of Unity’ on our website
- Your business’s name on a ‘Friends of Unity’ board at the Unity Centre
- Reciprocal arrangement whereby Unity Centre monthly members are given a percentage (e.g. 10%) off of your products or services, or a similar perk. Members will receive a card with the list of ‘Friends of Unity’ supporters which will promote your business
There are 3 levels of donation you can give £500, £1000, £2000
Benefits to your employees
For £500 your employees are offered:
- 1 hour private yoga workshop for up to 20 staff
- 2 x private use of sauna (maximum of 4 people)
- Free 1 month membership for 3 staff members
For £1000 your employees are offered:
- 2 x 1 hour private workshops for up to 20 staff
- 3 x private use of sauna (maximum of 4 people)
- Free 1 month membership for 5 members of staff
For £2000 your employees are offered:
- 3 x 1 hour private yoga workshops for up to 20 staff
- 5 x private use of sauna (maximum of 4 people)
- 2 x floats
- Free 1 month membership for 6 members of staff