The Unity Centre is open 6 days a week and classes run in studio and online 7 days a week.
Here are the details, including holiday opening times.
Christmas and New Year
Reception, float and sauna
Our reception, float and sauna are open as normal until
- Saturday 23 December: we close at 1pm
- Sunday 24–Monday 1 January: CLOSED*
- Tuesday 2 January 2024: we open at 10am
Our normal hours of 10am–6pm resume from Tuesday 2 January.
* During this period we’re carrying out some further refurbishments in the spa areas.
Classes and massage therapies
- Sunday 24–Tuesday 26 December: no classes or therapies
- Wednesday 27–Friday 29 December: daytime classes on Zoom*, evening classes from 6pm in The Centre; most therapists** available by appointment
- Saturday 30–Sunday 31 December: Morning classes as normal in the Centre; most therapists** available by appointment
- Monday 1 January 2024: no classes or therapies
- Tuesday 2 January: normal classes and therapy appointments resume
* Classes over this period subject to teachers’ availability. Please check our online classes timetable or the ‘Unity yoga’ app to see which classes are running.
** Massage therapy and treatment appointments are subject to therapists’ availability. Please check the calendars on our therapies and treatments page to see what therapies are available or check individual therapists’ calendars on our practitioners page.
- Monday 10am–6pm
- Tuesday 10am–6pm
- Wednesday 10am–6pm
- Thursday 10am–6pm
- Friday 10am–6pm
- Saturday 10am–6pm
These opening times are for our reception, lounge and gallery. Spa appointments, classes, concerts and workshops may take place outside these hours.
Floats and saunas
- Monday 10am–6.30pm
- Tuesday 10am–6.30pm
- Wednesday 10am–6.30pm
- Thursday 10am–6.30pm
- Friday 10am–6.30pm
- Saturday 10am–6pm
Massages and facials
- Mondays–Saturdays, by appointment
All spa sessions are by appointment only. Appointments may be made:
- in person at reception
- using the buttons below at any time
- through the ‘Unity yoga’ app, available for Apple and Android devices.
Classes, concerts and workshops
Classes take place 7 days a week:
- in the Unity Centre (daily)
- live-streaming on Zoom (as timetabled – not all classes)
See our classes timetable for the latest details.
Concerts, weekend workshops and courses take place as advertised. See our workshops page for the latest details.
Classes and workshops have limited spaces and we remain mindful of the need for personal space. All places must be pre-booked: no drop-ins.