Holistic Massage Taster Course
Join our Holistic Massage Taster Course to learn the basic skills of holistic massage. This can be taken as a stand alone course or as preparation for the Holistic Massage Diploma. We are offering an online taster course on Friday 22nd May or you can join us at the studio on the 24th July 2020.
Join Sevanti for this introduction to holistic massage. The taster course will work on a selection of these techniques:
- Oil Massage (24th July course only)
- Head, neck & shoulder techniques
- Thai Massage
- Energy Work
Each day will begin with a yoga and meditation practice led by Sevanti.
To book onto the online course please contact Rosie at firstname.lastname@example.org. To book onto the course on the 24th July, please click on the button below.
“The course quality, detail and thoroughness surpassed my expectations. Sevanti’s approach, delivery and knowledge was outstanding. I have learnt enormously, and feel very confident with the skills and techniques I have been taught.” – Nicola Tarbuck
- As a student, you will be experiencing a powerful group journey together. We honour the holistic principles to create harmony and flow within the group.
- Our values underpin the flavour of the atmosphere that we create at Unity. Please read through these on our Unity Core Values section and feel if this is in harmony with what you are looking for.
The Holistic Massage Taster Course will be held at The Unity Centre in Lewes. This peaceful haven has a vegan and vegetarian cafe, the centre also offers yoga classes, treatments, float spa, infra red sauna, art exhibitions, art classes and more!
The Holistic Massage Taster Course dates 2020
- Holistic Massage Taster Course ONLINE – Friday 22nd May 2020 1pm-3pm (Participants are welcome to join Sevanti’s Friday morning Unity Yoga class 10.30am-12pm.)
- Friday 24th July 2020 at The Unity Centre 10.45am-5.45pm (Participants are welcome to join Sevanti’s Friday morning Unity Yoga class 9am-10.30am. Please let the Unity School Manager know in advance if you would like to take part in the yoga class)
- Online course 22nd May £40, including Unity Yoga class via Zoom.
- Course held at The Unity Centre £115. We require a £50 deposit to secure your place
- Book one of these taster courses and get £50 off the Unity Holistic Massage Diploma
How to book
If you would like to book your place on the Holistic Massage Taster Course online, please contact Rosie at email@example.com. For the course on the 24th July please pay the £50 deposit via Eventbrite. Once we’ve received your deposit you will be invoiced for the remaining balance. The full fee must be paid before the course date.
Please note we need a minimum of 6 to run the course.
If you have any questions please contact Rosie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sevanti has developed the Holistic Massage Diploma (MTI) from many years of experience and research.
In addition to to running this diploma, she is also the Founder and Director of Unity. Immediately after completing her BA (hons) Degree in Dance Theatre at the Laban Centre, London, Sevanti certified at an Integral Yoga Teacher and a massage Practitioner.
In 1998 Sevanti established her practice of Yoga (and Massage & healing), naming it ‘Unity’. Since then Unity has expanded to become a Training School, where she has lovingly created her own Yoga Teacher Training Diploma (IYN) and Holistic Massage (MTI) Diploma since 2000/02. She has also established courses in Unity Partner Yoga™ Teacher Training (IYN) and Reiki (Embody).
She has developed the Unity Studio, has run over 100 Yoga Retreats worldwide, offers various Massage & Healing Treatments and has many more exciting plans for the future!